Uttam offers complete range Cane chopper/ Cane Leveller for Sugar Mills.
Cane levelleris generally provided on inclined portion of the cane carrier. Levellerrotates in direction of cane flow. Cane chopper is generally provided at start of inclined portion of cane carrier.
Chopper rotates in opposite direction of cane flow.
Knives are secured on cast steel hub of IS: 1030 Gr. 280-520 W mounted on a forged steel shaft of 45 C8 quality. The knives are of special shockresisting steel having stellated / carbide self-sharpening type, hardness 45 to 48 HRCand of bolted design. The knives shall conform to IS: 8461 or equivalent internationalstandards. Knives are fitted into the pockets of hubs eliminating the shear onthe bolts, which shall be of EN8 steel or of equivalent strength with nylock nuts. Shaft is supported on heavy duty self-aligning double row spherical rollerbearings with adapter/withdrawal sleeve in cast steel/fabricated Plummer blocks.Clearance below leveller is maintained at 250 mm and it shall be further adjustable accordingto crush rate and power consumption. Suitable strong supporting structure,attendance platform with hand railing and access stairs shall be provided.
Main advantage of the Chopper are -
- To avoid the jamming & to feed equally to Fiberize. (It creates uniform Cane Mat / layer)
- Works as "Feed Metering Device".
- Excess cane cuts and throws back.
- Choke less hood of unique design.
- Due to precisely monitoring the entry of cane, peak loads on leveller, fibrizer and mills reduces and stabilise process.
- Offering a wide range of Cane Leveller. These are made from high quality raw material. These are available in different specifications.
- Apart from this, the offered range is available in various designs, sizes and can easily be custom designed in terms of the requirements of our clients.
Features of Cane Leveller:
- Corrosion resistance
- Long service life