Uttam Sucrotech International Private Limited (also referred to as “we” “our” or “us”) respects your privacy and endeavours to limit the collection of information to the extent required. We also provide adequate safeguards where such information is processed in the way of collection, recording, storing, utilization, disclosure, transfer and deletion, to name a few. In addition to complying with the applicable laws, we believe in processing the data fairly.
USIPL discourage you from sending or uploading your information to this web site any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Please note that if you do send or post any such information or material, we will assume that it is not confidential. By sending or uploading any information or material, you grant us (USIPL) and unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you agree that we (USIPL) is free to usethat data/information for our use.
Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used as allowed or required by applicable law. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our home page and at every point where personally identifiable information (PII) may be requested.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When filling our enquiry form or applying for job opening on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out any form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you fill out any form or register anywhere in out website, for marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your enquiry or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information; we never ask for private information like credit card numbers or any government issues identification or certificate number.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Fire Fox etc..) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our forms will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, respond to job openings and/or other requests or questions.
- Send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances USIPL be liable to any users of this site for:
- loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the material on this site.
- special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation attorney's fees) in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use this web site or its content/ materials;
- claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information available herein.
Last Edited on:23rd August, 2019