UTTAM SUCROTECH INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.
- Established in 1962, in India with offices in 11 countries
- More than 100 EPC / turnkey projects executed
- 22 Complete turnkey sugar plants with co-generation
- Over 400 Boilers installed and commissioned
- 72 turnkey Milling Tandems
- One of the leading Sugar producers in India. Owns 4 Sugar factories in India with a combined capacity of 25,000 TCD producing 300,000 tonnes of sugar, 104 MW of power, and 75 klpd of ethanol (expanding to 150 klpd now).
- Access to proven technologies from Australia, Austria, Brazil, South Africa, and UK (through Indian licensee)
Manufacturing & Operational Expertise:
- The only Industrial Engineering Group in India, manufacturing 100% machinery & equipment for the Sugar industry in our own workshops, in-house Four (4) state-of-the-art CNC machine-based manufacturing facilities at Ghaziabad & Aurangabad covering a total of 700,000 sq feet
- New manufacturing facility commissioned near Aurangabad
- A highly experienced team of professionals with comprehensive technical expertise in Design, Manufacturing, Project Execution, Erection, Commissioning and after sales support
- Thrust on cutting edge technology through strategic partnerships with leading global technology leaders
History of Uttam Group
Uttam Group of Companies has more than 50 years of experience in Sugar Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing for Indian and Global markets. The Group has developed core competency in the execution of turnkey Engineering Projects especially for the Sugar and Co-generation industry. It has over the years, developed a successful and unmatched track-record in comprehensive project execution and co-ordination.
1969 – Uttam Industrial Engineering
The Group’s maiden venture, Uttam Industrial Engineering Pvt. Ltd. (UIEPL), an ISO 9001:2000 accredited company, was established in 1962 at Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh India. Today, UIEPL is dedicated for Design, R&D, Engineering and Manufacturing of sugar & power equipment. UIEPL’s extensive experience includes:
- Providing EPC solutions from concept to commissioning of factories up to 25000 TCD.
- Cane unloading and conveying systems & heavy duty Shredder/ Fibrizer.
- Cane Sugar Feeding Devices & Milling System both in 4/6 roller configuration.
- Turnkey solutions for expansion and modernisation of existing sugar factories.
- Complete Process House equipment.
UIEPL has state of the art manufacturing facilities consisting of CNC machines, Plasma, Laser cutting machines, Lathes, machining equipment with adequate plate rolls and welding machines to undertake MIG, TIG and SAW welding as per BS and ASTM standards.
1980 – Uttam Sucrotech Limited
UTTAM SUCROTECH LIMITED (USL), an ISO 9001:2000 company, was established in 1980 at Ghaziabad. Apart from manufacturing machinery for sugar plant such as Cane sugar mills, Cane un-loaders, EOT cranes, Filters & Clarifiers, it also caters to the needs of other industrial sectors such as Metallurgical, Power, Cement, Petro-Chemical & other process industries. USL consistently invests in development of new products and exploring new business areas.
Total Area 177,800 sq. ft.
Workshop Area 75,000 sq. ft.
USL specializes in Stainless Steel equipment manufacturing and is one of the leading specialists in this field.
USL offers dehydration plants based on Azeotropic Process using Cyclohexane and Molecular Sieve. This brings substantial value by providing total system solution for all their needs related to Alcohol & Bio-Ethanol Plant at single source.
1993 – Uttam Sugar Mills Limited
The Group Company owns four sugar manufacturing units in India with varying capacities from 4000 to 7000 TCD. The total combined capacity is over 23,250 TCD making it in the Top 10 Sugar companies in India.
All these sugar plants have been designed, engineered, manufactured, erected and commissioned by Uttam’s in house team.
- Crushing Capacity : 23,250 TCD
- Involving : 75,000 Out growers
- Producing : 300,000 ton Sugar/year, 75,000 liter Ethanol/day, 100 MWh of Power
Refined Sugar Expertise : Three of our four Sugar Factories are state–of–the–art sugar refineries producing EEC 1 and EEC 2 grade refined Sulphur-less Sugar.
Workshop Area 77,400 sq. ft.
1994 – Uttam Energy
Uttam Energy, located at Pune with manufacturing facilities at Aurangabad – has a dedicated facility for the design, manufacture and rehabilitation of bio-mass & fossil fuel industrial boilers & pressure vessels. Having more than 400 boiler installations is a testimony of Uttam’s capabilities.
The boilers are designed to suit the power needs of paper, steel, sugar, vegetable oil, textile, chemical, distilleries & other process industries. The main thrust of the Company has been in the area of biomass/agro-waste fuel firing technology. The designs of the Boilers have been developed in house wherein the bagasse, rice husk, agricultural wastes as well as low quality/high ash coal have been used as fuel.
Uttam’s range of boilers extends from the 10 TPH to 300 TPH. The Boiler variants:
- Pulsating Grate Boilers
- Spreader Stoker travelling grate
- Spreader Stoker Dumping grate
- Fluidised Bed Boilers.
These Boilers have low maintenance cost, low dust emission, high thermal efficiencies, high reliability and flexibility of operations.
1985 – Uttam Toyota
As an Toyota Automobile dealer since 1985 placing customer satisfaction, Integrating sales with service in a single convenient location, contributing to speedy and efficient service, allowing customers to experience the convenience and pleasure of owning Toyota automobile.
1994 – Uttam School For Girls
Founded in 1994, this school is spread over 5 acres and boasts the finest facilities for education and extra-curricular activities. We have been awarded the Number 1 Girls School in the entire Delhi NCR region. Built on the vision of empowering the girl-child not only with the grace & glory of Indian womanhood, but also the temperament of a global citizen.