Uttam through its Technology Partner M/s Vogelbusch of Austria, offers industrial biotechnology for the production of biocommodities such as alcohol, yeast, vinegar, organic acids and starch sugars.
Ethanol and Alcohol are produced from Molasses as well as Grains, Cane juice and Sugar syrup.
Our Scope of Supply & Services are truly customized in accordance to the requirement of individual projects, which comprises right from conceptualization stage to commissioning on EPC / Turnkey basis.
Bio-Technologies being used:
- Bioprocess plants for the sugar, starch and food industries
- Comprehensive understanding from raw material preparation to final product
- Alcohol / Bioethanol
- Organic acids
- Starch sugars
Integration of third party processes
Unique expertise in key unit operation such as:
- Liquefaction/ saccharification
- DDGS Drawing & Evaporation
The Distilleries are designed for:
- High reliability of the process
- High plant availability
- High efficiency (high mash alcohol content) reduces size and energy demand for distillation and stillage evaporation
- Batch and continuous processes available
Thermal Integration of Plant
- Multi Pressure Distillation/Rectification with split column
- Thermal Integration of Distillation and Dehydration
- Saving energy by recovery and reuse of secondary energy without impacting overall performance
“Saving energy = Saving Cost”
Flexibility of process:
- Choices of Fermentation system are Batch, Fed and Continuous
- Range of Raw materials
- Various Integration system
Uttam’s Project Engineering, Project Planning and On-site execution specialists are fully geared to meet the challenges of executing overseas projects in remote and distant regions.