Uttam offers EPC solution for Biomass / Bagasse Fuel Fired Boilers, which includes Design, manufacturing, supply, civil construction, erection and commissioning. Over 400 Boiler installations are a testimony of Uttam’s capabilities.
Uttam has in-house engineering capabilities for project design, engineering, manufacturing and construction. Our Design and Engineering comprises modern CAD facilities, design and project management software for timely execution of projects.
Uttam is specialized in providing Steam Generation Plant with improved plant efficiency and flexibility in operation to suit Power and Steam requirement of Paper, Sugar, Textile, Chemical, Distilleries & other Process Industries.
Type of Furnace:
- Traveling Grate
- Dumping Grate
- Pulsating Grate
- Pinhole Grate
Capacities: Up to 200TPH
Pressure: Up to 140 kg/cm2 (g)
Steam temperature: Up to 540°C
Bagasse, Coal, Rice Husk, Bio-Gas, Lignite, Wheat Straw, Mustard Husk, Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Palm Kernel shell, Empty Fruit Bunches, Wood chips and Other Agriculture wastes.
- Conservative grate area loading to ensure efficient and complete combustion of bagasse on the grate.
- Suspension burning of Bagasse for complete combustion of volatiles and quick response to load variation.
- Conservative volumetric loading in furnace.
- Ensures adequate residence time hence efficient fuel combustion.
- Ensures lower furnace exit gas temperature to avoid fouling due to alkali content in the fuel.
- Staged combustion system for better NOx control.
- Minimum refractory work, which helps in fast boiler start up, flexible to loads variations, etc.
- Water cooled membrane wall furnace construction.
- High circulation ratio at all loads ensuring efficient cooling of water wall tubes
- Two/Three stage super heater with inter-stage attemperator (de-super heater) systems which gives a precise temperature control.
Uttam’s Project Engineering, Project Planning and On-site execution specialists are fully geared to meet the challenges of executing overseas projects in remote and distant regions.